Heidelberg at a Glance
- Founded in 1850
- Four-year private institution that combines liberal arts and professional preparation.
- Affiliated with the United Church of Christ.
- Active alumni base of over 18,000
- Led by President Robert H. Huntington, Ed.D.
- Nickname: Student Princes
- Mascot: Siggy
- Colors: Orange, Red, and Black
Campus and Location
- Tiffin, Ohio (population 18,000)
- 125-acre campus
- Less than a 2 hour drive from Cleveland, Columbus, and Toledo.
- 1054 undergraduate students
- 132 graduate students
- 52% men; 48% women
- International students and domestic students of color: 20%
- Students from 30 states
- Student-Faculty Ratio: 13:1
- Average Class Size: 17
- Majors, Minors, Pre-Professional programs: 74
- Faculty with the highest degree in their field: 83%
- Honors Program Students: 15%
Costs and Aid
- Tuition: $30,400
- Room and Board: $10,400
- Fees: $600
- Students receiving scholarships and aid: 99%
- First year students earning academic scholarships: 85%
- Students living on campus: 84%
- Student organizations: 70+
- Students involved in extra-curricular activities: 92%
- 7 residence halls with a variety of styles - traditional, suite, pods, apartments.
- Varsity teams: 20
- Ohio Athletic Conference
- NCAA Division III
- Intramural Sports: 15
- Students involved in either varsity athletics or intramurals: Over 60%