Congratulations on your decision to apply to Heidelberg University! We are so glad you are interested in joining the Heidelberg family. Now that you've completed the application process, there are a few more things for you to do.
You've been admitted...now what?
Time to make your college choice and check a few things off before graduation.
- If you haven’t already done so, schedule a visit, to meet the community and explore your new home.
- Submit your enrollment fee & submit your Financial Aid award acceptance form.
- Sign up for a summer orientation (you will need your OASIS ID).
A few things to do to prepare for your first semester at college.
- Work on completing your New Student Checklist in OASIS.
- Take your Math Placement Test and Foreign Language Test before you attend orientation.
- If needed, decide which loans you will need to take out.
- Contact your roommate and decide who will bring what things.
- Fill out your important health documents as soon as possible.
- Check out the bookstore to see what books you will need for your classes.