Documents & Forms
The Federal government requires that we confirm information reported on the FAFSA for students randomly selected for verification. Documentation required is receipt of federal tax information through the IRS data retrieval or a tax return transcript received from the IRS and a verification worksheet.
- Federal Verification Worksheet (PDF)
- Verification of Nonfiling Status (IRS Form 4506-T)
- Request an IRS Tax Transcript (IRS website)
Federal Direct Loan
First time loan borrowers must complete an entrance counseling session and master promissory note (MPN) before loan funds can be disbursed.
- Federal Direct Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note (Student Loans website)
- Federal Direct Exit Counseling (Student Loans website)
- Federal Direct PLUS Loan for Parents (Student Loans website)
Private Student or Parent Loan
- Private Student or Parent Alternative Loan Information and Application (FAST Choice website)
- TEACH Fact Sheet (PDF)
- TEACH Grant Application (PDF)
- TEACH Counseling and Agreement to Serve (Student Loans website)
- TEACH Exit Counseling (Federal Student Aid website)