The Heidelberg Bookstore is located in Campus Center and is owned and operated by Heidelberg University. The bookstore carries a wide variety of apparel, gifts, graduation items, and general books.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express (with your signature only)
- Personal Checks imprinted with your address and accompanied by suitable identification
- A cash register receipt and valid ID are required for all returns.
- If original purchase was made by credit card, the same card is required for issuing credit.
- All merchandise must be in brand new condition.
- If you wish to return an item that was purchased through the online bookstore, you can return it at the campus store along with the detailed receipt that was mailed to you. Textbooks purchased through MBS Direct cannot be returned at the campus store.
Ordering textbooks from MBS
- Go to http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/heidelberg.htm
- You can create an account to make future ordering easier, or purchase without an account.
- Select the payment option that fits your needs.
- Payments accepted are: Credit Cards, Paypal, and Student Financial Aid (charge to your student account).
- Selecting Student Financial Aid requires your OASIS ID.
- PayPal & Student Financial Aid are not accepted for orders containing a Marketplace textbook.
- Payment types cannot be combined on an order.
- Select the courses you are enrolled in. You will need to know your course prefix, number, and section to select course materials.
- You can print a copy of your schedule by logging into your OASIS account. After log-in, go to Student Services, Registration, Student Detail Schedule to print a copy of your schedule.
- Select the format of book you want. For some titles, you will have the option of purchasing new, used, rental or ebooks. All formats are not available for all titles.
Tiffin, OH 44883