The Office of the Registrar is the definitive source for information about college curricula, degree requirements, class schedules, course registration, transfer credit evaluation, and academic standing and history. Located in University Hall, the office provides services for current students and faculty, as well as alumni of the college.
If you have questions about course offerings, major requirements, academic calendar dates, the university catalog, or other issues related to academics, please feel free to stop by and talk with us. We will do our best to help you find the answers to your questions. If you'd rather not wait to stop into the office, just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a Transcript
In need of your transcript? Heidelberg offers 24-hour transcript ordering with the online tool TranscriptsPlus®. You have two options to complete the process:
- Log in to OASIS - Use your student ID and PIN to access your account and request your transcript. No signature of authorization form; entering OASIS authenticates your identity.
- Go Directly to TranscriptsPlus® - No student ID or PIN is necessary; a signature of authorization form is required with each order.
Useful links with all you need to know including course descriptions, graduate and undergraduate catalogs, and helpful tips for new students.
- Academic Calendar
- Helpful Tips for New Students
- Forms & Information for Students
- Look up courses
- University Catalogs
- Verification of Enrollment and Degree