Transfer Students

How to Apply

To apply as a transfer student you, will need to submit the following:

All transcripts should be sent directly to:

Heidelberg University
Office of Admission
310 East Market St.
Tiffin, OH 44883

Even if you do not have an associate's degree, you can still receive credit for courses you have taken at another institution. Please see the list of articulation agreements for a listing of colleges we have transfer agreements with.

Tuition & Aid Resources

Transfer students should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Heidelberg’s FAFSA code is 003048. While additional aid may be available, Heidelberg offers two specific awards just for transfer students that can be combined.

Scholarship Opportunities

Transfer Academic Award

The following requirements must be met in order to qualify for the transfer academic award:

  • Attempted at least 15 semester hours or 23 quarter hours
  • Be a full time enrolled student
  • Students must attend classes on Tiffin campus
Fall 2020 Scholarship Amounts (for the 2020-21 academic year)
College GPA Amount
3.50 $15,000 yearly
3.0 $14,000 yearly
2.75 $13,000 yearly
2.50 minimum, offered on a case by case basis $11,000 yearly

Phi Theta Kappa

Phi Theta Kappa offers a $1,000 scholarship that can be added to the Transfer Academic Award. Students must meet the following requirements:

  • Be a member of Phi Theta Kappa - must provide documentation of membership with a membership card or through designation on your college transcript
  • Attempted at least 15 semester hours or 23 quarter hours
  • Be a full time enrolled student

Ohio Transfer Scholarships

Additional scholarship opportunities may be available to Transfer Students through the Ohio Transfer Council (OTC).

Upcoming Events

Recent News at Heidelberg

More Campus News