Bring a culture-driven stakeholder’s perspective to leadership roles in multiple industries. As a management major, you’ll be prepared to lead diverse teams in times of uncertainty and change and find a successful career in a wide variety of industries.
Below are the course requirements for the Management Major:
- MGT 200 Principles of Management
- MGT 320 Organizational Behavior
- MGT 340 HR Management
- MGT 420 Current Issues/Prac. Mgt. Leadership
- MGT 450 Project Management
- MGT 470 Leadership
- ACC 190 Principles of Accounting
- BUS 101 Introduction to Business
- BUS 201 Business Communication
- BUS 270 Business Analytics
- BUS 318 Business Law I
- BUS 490 Business & Community Strategy
- ECO 102 Principles of Economics
- FIN 200 Corporate Finance
- MKT 200 Principles of Marketing
- MTH 119 Statistics
- PHIL 216 Ethics or 218 Ethics in Professional Life
- Gen Ed/Elective Courses – 66 credits
For a more detailed academic schedule, or to ask questions about any of our majors, contact the School of Business at hsb [at] heidelberg.edu or (419)-448-2280. For questions about your application contact the Admission Office at admission [at] heidelberg.edu or (419) 448-2330.
Heidelberg's PlusOneAdvantage® MBA Scholarship offers you the opportunity to add value to your undergraduate education by adding a Master of Business Administration degree.
Learn more about what's happening in Heidelberg's School of Business with "The Heidelbiz Newsletter." Read updates about happenings at the school, classroom anecdotes, and the most recent successes of business students and faculty. "The Heidelbiz Newsletter" features celebrations of current students that will make alumni nostalgic and future students of business excited to join the family.
I thank Heidelberg for the experiences that led me to my career. It was a really good feeling being employed before I finished my MBA. It wasn’t easy, but it was a weight off my shoulders. I’m very happy with my Heidelberg experience and my career.