Seize your opportunity in this diverse and growing field. You’ll learn to oversee the moving parts of an organization’s supply chain by coordinating a product’s logistical journey, beginning to end. Develop a valuable skillset that you can apply to the strategic operations of most industries.
Below are the course requirements for the Supply Chain Management Major:
- MGT 200 Principles of Management
- MGT 330 Sourcing & Operations
- MGT 350 Forecasting & Logistics
- MGT 390 Supply Chain Management Technologies
- MGT 430 Supply Chain in Action
- ACC 190 Principles of Accounting
- BUS 101 Introduction to Business
- BUS 201 Business Communication
- BUS 270 Business Analytics
- BUS 318 Business Law I
- BUS 490 Business & Community Strategy
- CPS 316 Spreadsheet Modelling
- ECO 102 Principles of Economics
- FIN 200 Corporate Finance
- MKT 200 Principles of Marketing
- MTH 119 Statistics
- PHIL 216 Ethics or 218 Ethics in Professional Life
- Business Elective – 3 credits
- Gen Ed/Elective Courses – 66 credits
For a more detailed academic schedule, or to ask questions about any of our majors, contact the School of Business at hsb [at] heidelberg.edu or (419)-448-2280. For questions about your application contact the Admission Office at admission [at] heidelberg.edu or (419) 448-2330.
Heidelberg's PlusOneAdvantage® MBA Scholarship Program offers you the opportunity to add value to your undergraduate education by adding a Master of Business Administration degree.