Prepare for leadership roles in organizations of all sizes and types – from multinational corporations to small local companies, from public to not-for-profit. Learn business theories, tools and skills to become an effective, innovative and socially responsible leader in your chosen career.
Below are the course requirements for the Business Administration Major:
- ACC 190 Principles of Accounting
- BUS 101 Introduction to Business
- BUS 201 Business Communications
- BUS 270 Business Analytics
- BUS 318 Business Law I
- BUS 490 Business & Community Strategy
- ECO 102 Principles of Economics
- FIN 200 Corporate Finance
- MGT 200 Principles of Management
- MGT 320 Organizational Behavior
- MGT 340 HR Management
- MKT 200 Principles of Marketing
- 300/400 level Business Electives (ACC, BUS, ECO, FIN, MGT, or MKT course) – 12 credits
- MTH 119 Statistics
- PHI 216 Ethics or 218 Ethics in Professional Life
- Gen Ed/Elective Courses – 66 credits
For a more detailed academic schedule, or to ask questions about any of our majors, contact the School of Business at hsb [at] heidelberg.edu or (419)-448-2280. For questions about your application contact the Admission Office at admission [at] heidelberg.edu or (419) 448-2330.
The Patricia Adams Lecture Series introduces students to talented and accomplished women who have had a significant impact in their community or career field by providing opportunities to hear from, meet, talk to, and learn from them.
Heidelberg's PlusOneAdvantage® MBA Scholarship offers you the opportunity to add value to your undergraduate education by adding a Master of Business Administration degree.
My favorite part of being a Heidelberg student was the camaraderie among all students. Everyone supported one another. I had the pleasure of meeting so many different people with different backgrounds, it helped me be able to interact with any crowd and to be in the position to find success. I am so grateful and happy that I made the decision to go to Heidelberg.