This minor enhances your knowledge of the legal system and is meant for students interested in heading to law school. But if you’re just interested in legal issues or how the law affects society, this is a great minor to add.
Why Legal Studies?
From my Legal Studies minor I have learned so much and have loved every law class here that I have decided to apply to law schools in Columbus, Ohio! - Kiera Harper
Minor in Legal Studies
• POL 200: Introduction to Political Philosophy
• POL 235: The Constitution and the Structure of Government: Struggles for Power
• POL 236: Criminal Procedure and Individual Rights
• POL 377: Global Issues II: Human Rights and Social Justice
2 courses from:
• BAE 318: Business Law I
• BAE 319: Business Law II
• ECO 346: Law and Economics
• MED 375: Media Law and Ethics