The Inter-Residence Hall Council is composed of representatives from each residence hall. The council works together to provide educational and social activities, services to improve quality of residence hall living, and actively communicates the ideas, and opinions of the residence hall students to the administration. Overall, we create programs for the university as a whole to try to make the campus a more fun place while also raising money for Residence Life.
Our main mission is to implement fun programming while better the lives of students and campus living. Some of our events are:
- 10K / 5K Race / 2-mile walk & Carnival at Homecoming
- Halloween party for community children in conjunction with Tiffin’s Trick-or-Treat
- Fright Night: our students host a haunted house in the basement of one of our dorms and everyone on campus is invited to attend
- Lil’ Sibs Weekend: student’s little siblings are invited to campus for a weekend to enjoy events such as Battle of the Bands, a carnival, crafts and games, and more
- Finals Survival Kits
- Valentine’s Carnation Sale
IRHC is a fun way to get more involved in campus, provide fun programs for your fellow classmates and the surrounding community, and overall create lasting bonds.