"At Heidelberg, we truly are a family and you are a part of that family. All families have a level of complexity, so we strive to keep you informed about life of your 'Berg family and ways to help your student adjust to life on campus."— Dr. Chris Abrams, Dean of Student Affairs
Parent & Guardian Information
- Want more Information as a parent and guardian of a Heidelberg Student?
- Share your information with us!
Share Your Email
Wanting to send a package or letter to your student on campus?
Address the package to your student's full name.
[Student First & Last Name]
44 Greenfield St.
Tiffin, OH 44883
It is not necessary to put Heidelberg University on the envelope/package or your student's box number, though you may. If you do put your student's box number on the package, make sure you write "Berg Box XX" and not "PO Box XX."
Parent & Guardian Resources
- Important Dates - View the current year's academic calendar.
- Student Handbook - All of the information and policies your student need to know.
- Financial Aid - Learn how to apply for financial assistance.
- Registrar - Your source for information about college curricula, degree requirements, class schedules, course registration, transfer credit evaluation, and academic standing and history.
- Owen Center for Teaching & Learning - Provides the services and resources to help your student reach your personal goals while helping build skills that will contribute to success throughout their entire career.
- Residence Life & Housing - Learn more about housing options on campus.
- Health & Safety - Know your child is well cared for while at Heidelberg.
- Bookstore - Buy new 'Berg gear!
- Yearbook - Order an Aurora Yearbook.
- Giving - Every gift made to Heidelberg makes an impact for current and future students.