The following messaged have been communicated to the campus community in response to COVID-19.
RECENT CAMPUS COMMUNICATION
- 03/17/22: Heidelberg Lifting Mask Mandate Friday!
- 02/25/22: COVID Update for Employees
- 2/7/22: Appointments Added for COVID-19 Booster Clinic on Campus Tomorrow!
- 1/31/22: COVID-19 Booster Clinic on Campus February 8th
- 1/5/22: Heidelberg Return to Campus COVID-19 Policies & Protocols: Info for Students
- 1/5/22: Heidelberg Return to Campus COVID-19 Policies & Protocols: An Update
- 12/13/2021: Heidelberg COVID-19 Policies & Protocols for Spring Semester 2022
- 11/17/2021: REMINDER: Deadline Approaching for COVID-19 Vaccination
- 11/10/2021: Health Center to Offer On-Campus COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
- 11/09/2021: Deadline Approaching for COVID-19 Vaccination
- 10/26/2021: Residential Learning Option and a Remote Learning Option for Spring 2022
- 10/07/2021: Heidelberg University COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccine Policy Announcement
- 01/18/2021: Welcome Back from Parkhurst: Spring Semester Hours
- 01/11/2020: Big Week for Student Princes!
- 01/04/2020: Happy Healthier Better New Year to Everyone!
- 12/29/2020: Registering Your COVID-19 Home Test
- 12/28/2020: Joy and Health to All!
- 12/14/2020: Good Luck on Finals!
- 12/07/2020: Last Week of Fall Semester Classes!
- 11/30/2020: Recharged to Finish Strong!
- 11/23/2020: Happy Healthy Thanksgiving!
- 11/19/2020: Curfew Order Taking Effect Thursday
- 11/16/2020: Bravo for the Home Stretch!
- 11/16/2020: Parkhurst Dining Schedule This Week
- 11/13/2020: Instructions for Getting COVID-19 Test Results
- 11/09/2020: A Backward Glance ... The Forward View
- 11/05/2020: Retail, Print & Parcel (Bookstore) Temporarily Closed
- 11/04/2020: Course Delivery Options for Spring 2021
- 11/02/2020: Celebrating Students and Our Campus of Care
- 10/28/2020: Flu Vaccine Available for Students, Faculty & Staff Monday, Nov. 2, 2020
- 10/26/2020: Spirit of Campus Engagement and Community Care
- 10/19/2020: Another Successful Week, Getting Colder, More Commitment To Community Health!
- 10/13/2020: Ohio National Guard COVID-19 Testing on Campus This Friday, October 16, 2020
- 10/12/2020: Successful Week, Protocols for Health, One Berg Community!
- 10/05/2020: Observe Protocols, Stay Healthy, Make Good Decisions
- 10/02/2020: Campus Reopens and Quarantine Ends on Sunday Morning
- 09/23/2020: Spring '21 Academic Calendar
- 09/18/2020: Information about Quarantine Levels
- 09/16/2020: Heidelberg Transitions to Remote Learning for 2 Weeks due to Rise in COVID Cases and Exposure
- 09/12/2020: Heidelberg University COVID-19 Surveillance Testing Protocol
- 08/30/2020: Dining Options / Times for the Week of August 31-September 4, 2020
- 08/29/2020: Weekend Meals
- 08/28/2020: The Quarantine is Lifted!
- 08/25/2020: Heidelberg COVID-19 Dashboard
- 08/07/2020: Course Modality Descriptions and Explanations
- 08/05/2020: Undergraduate Students & Families Town Hall
- 07/31/2020: Course Delivery Options for Fall 2020
- 07/30/2020: Heidelberg COVID-19 Campus Mass Testing Protocol
- 07/29/2020: Heidelberg University Travel Restriction Update
- 07/24/2020: Announcement on OAC Athletic Competition through 2020
- 07/14/2020: In-Person Commencement Cancellation
- 07/02/2020: Responsible Restart: Heidelberg Reopening Plan
- 06/19/2020: Responsible Restart: Heidelberg Campus Re-Opening and Return to Work Reminders
- 06/10/2020: Responsible Restart: Heidelberg Campus REVISED Building Re-Opening and Return to Work Plan
- 05/29/2020: Responsible Restart: Heidelberg Campus Reopening / Return to Work Plan
- 05/19/2020: Heidelberg University Institutional Reopening Plan
- 05/19/2020: August 29 Commencement
- 04/06/2020: CNIT's Remote Technology Setup Guide
- 04/01/2020: Parkhurst Launches Online Grocery Ordering, Pick-up & Delivery for Heidelberg Community
- 03/23/2020: Bookstore, Office Services Hours, Package Pick-up
- 03/20/2020: Bookstore, Office Services Hours, Package Pick-up
- 03/20/2020: Locking of Campus Buildings
- 03/18/2020: COVID-19 Academic Affairs Campus Update
- 03/17/2020: Coronavirus Update: Online Classes Now Starting Monday, March 23 / Move-Out Information
- 03/16/2020: Coronavirus Update: Heidelberg University Campus Closing as of March 22, 2020
- 03/13/2020: COVID-19 Update
- 03/13/2020: Academic Affairs Leadership Team Update
- 03/12/2020: OAC Spring Sports Season Canceled
- 03/11/2020: Heidelberg University Precautionary Measures
- 03/06/2020: President Huntington's Message for the Campus Community
- 03/06/2020: Message about the Tianjin Normal University Partnership
- 01/15/2021: Instructions for Getting On-Campus COVID-19 Testing
- 01/10/2021: Instructions for Students Whose COVID-19 Home Test Kits Didn't Arrive
- 01/07/2021: Instructions for Students Whose COVID-19 Home Test Kits Didn't Arrive
- 01/05/2021: REMINDER: Selecting Course Delivery Option for Spring 2021
- 01/04/2021: Final Reminder for Return-to-Campus COVID-19 Testing
- 12/29/2020: Registering Your COVID-19 Home Test
- 12/28/2020: Return-to-Campus COVID-19 Testing Update: Mail Delays
- 12/28/2020: Important Information for Return-to-Campus COVID-19 Testing
- 12/21/2020: Instructions for Return-to-Campus COVID-19 Testing
- 12/11/2020: 'Berg Launching 24/7 Telehealth Services During Break
- 12/10/2020: REMINDER: Deadline Today to Verify / Update Your Address for COVID-19 Test Kit
- 12/08/2020: Required COVID-19 Testing to Return to Campus in January: Address Verification
- 11/12/2020: All CARES Act Funds Awarded
- 11/12/2020: REMINDER: ONG COVID-19 TESTING TODAY
- 11/11/2020: REMINDER: Ohio National Guard On-Campus COVID-19 Testing Thursday
- 11/06/2020: Ohio National Guard On-Campus COVID-19 Testing Thursday, November 12
- 11/05/2020: COVID-19 Emergency Relief Funds Still Available
- 10/30/2020: Celebrate Halloween Safely
- 09/30/2020: Flu Vaccine Recommended for All Students
- 09/28/2020: Heidelberg COVID-19 Campus Outbreak & Quarantine Inflection Point
- 09/25/2020: Reinforcing Quarantine Rules about Dining, Athletic Facilities
- 09/25/2020: Students: Thermometers Available
- 09/21/2020: Two Weeks to Recover, Reset, and Relaunch Residential Learning!
- 09/07/2020: Labor Day at The Berg!
- 09/04/2020: Dining Update: Hours and Options Beginning Sept. 5
- 08/31/2020: Welcome Back to Classes on Campus!
- 08/24/2020: We Can Succeed Together!
- 08/23/2020: Welcome Back
- 08/19/2020: Check In / Move In
- 08/12/2020:Updates for COVID-19 Testing Protocol
- 07/10/2020: Virtual Orientation Update
- 07/08/2020: Virtual Destination: Heidelberg
- 06/09/2020: First Year Common Experience Cancelled
- 05/14/2020: Applying for CARES Act Emergency Relief Funds
- 05/13/2020: Owen Center Distance Learning Survey
- 04/24/2020: Online Summer Classes
- 04/16/2020: Housing Selection Update
- 04/16/2020: Update on Planning for Alternative Commencement Ceremony
- 04/07/2020: Student Emergency Support Fund
- 03/26/2020: Room and Board (meals) Refunds Posted in Student OASIS Accounts
- 03/26/2020: Instructions for Pass/Fail and Withdraw Options
- 03/25/2020: Setting Up Your Remote Connection to Health, Counseling Services
- 03/25/2020: Fall 2020 Student Group Academic Advising Sessions
- 03/24/2020: Student Mental, Physical, and Spiritual Health During COVID-19 Pandemic
- 03/23/2020: Spring 2020 Room & Meals (Board) Refunds Are Underway
- 03/23/2020: Commencement 2020 Understanding and Partial Graduation Fee Refund
- 03/20/2020: Pass/Fail and Withdraw Options
- 03/19/2020: Resources for Students Who Need Internet Connectivity
- 03/15/2020: Meal Availability Beginning Monday, March 16, 2020
- 03/06/2020: Message for Students in the American Junior Year Program
- 03/06/2020: Message for Students Traveling to the Model United Nations Far West Conference
- 08/24/2020: Employee Office Cleaning
- 08/20/2020: Bookstore & Office Services Protocols for Health & Safety
- 08/13/2020: HU COVID-19 Testing & Pledge of Health & Safety
- 08/12/2020: COVID-19 Testing for Faculty & Staff
- 07/27/2020: State Mandate for Facial Coverings (Masks)
- 04/30/2020: Responsible RestartOhio Info & Heidelberg University Employees
- 04/15/2020: The CARES Act and Heidelberg University
- 04/03/2020: Amended Stay At Home Order & Heidelberg University Employees
- 03/26/2020: Heidelberg University - Notification of a Report of Symptoms
- 03/23/2020: Stay At Home Order & Heidelberg University Employees
- 03/19/2020: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Employee Update (Part 2)
- 03/18/2020: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Employee Update
- 03/12/2020: Employee FAQs
- 03/11/2020: Teaching Continuity Plan & Instructional Support for Faculty
- 04/08/2020: Alumni Weekend 2020 Postponed
- 03/19/2020: Message to Alumni from President Huntington on COVID-19
MERCY HEALTH FLU CLINIC (TIFFIN, OHIO)
The Mercy Health Tiffin Walk in Care has suspended normal business hours and services provided and has transitioned to the Mercy Health Flu Clinic.
The Flu Clinic is designated for patients with a fever OR have a fever and are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
These symptoms include: cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, headaches, fatigue, muscle and/or body aches, runny or stuffy nose
COVID TESTING IS NOT DONE
Mercy Health Tiffin Flu Clinic
2495 W. Market Street
Tiffin, Ohio 44883
Mercy Health Flu Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
For more information about novel coronavirus, trusted sources of information are listed below.
- World Health Organization
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Seneca County General Health District
- Ways to "Flatten the Curve"
- Mercy Health Monitoring Coronavirus
Mercy Health COVID-19 Hotline (888-700-9011)
- Ohio Department of Health
ODH announced they have opened a call center to answer questions regarding coronavirus. The call center will be open 7 days a week from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm and can be reached at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634).
- Ohio Department of Mental Health
You may also reach out to the Stoner Health & Counseling Center on campus at 419-448-2041. Students should call the before going, if experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 novel coronavirus.
Contact info for key personnel on campus
Janelle Baldosser, Director of Stoner Health & Counseling Center: jbaldoss [at] heidelberg.edu, 419-448-2042
Chris Abrams, Dean of Student Affairs: cabrams [at] heidelberg.edu, 419-448-2062
Julie Arnold, Director of Intercultural Student Affairs: jarnold3 [at] heidelberg.edu, 419-448-2953
Bryan Smith, Interim Vice President for Academic Affairs & Provost: bsmith3 [at] heidelberg.edu
Last updated: January 18, 2021 11:15 AM EST
|"Test content with quites in title" <a href="test"></a>||662.85 KB|
|Appointments Added for COVID-19 Booster Clinic on Campus Tomorrow!||105.5 KB|
|COVID Update for Employees||53.44 KB|
|COVID-19 Booster Clinic on Campus February 8th||103.97 KB|
|COVID-19 Policies & Protocols for Fall Semester 2022||230.41 KB|
|Heidelberg Lifting Mask Mandate Friday!||26.94 KB|
|REMINDER: Ohio National Guard COVID-19 Testing TODAY!||662.85 KB|