Awaken your creativity this summer at Heidelberg!
We are back and better than ever. We have planned a camp experience that will foster your love of the arts and keep campers and staff safe!
- When on campus, campers and staff will be required to mask and follow state and local regulations on PPE. Hand sanitizer will be readily available and social distancing enforced.
- Temperature checks will be completed upon arrival.
- Campers will symptom track for one week prior to campus arrival.
- Campers will join us on campus on Thursday and Friday to rehearse and take classes.
- We will perform an outdoor concert at 7pm on Friday evening at the Frost-Kalnow Amphitheater at the East Green.
In our two-day in-person camp, you will get to experience everything that the School of Music and Theatre has to offer! Campers can customize their days by choosing ensembles and classes to suit their interests. The band and choir each rehearse premiere repertoire. The theatre track will feature Shakespeare in the Park style scenes and musical theatre numbers with choreography. Students may choose to participate in one or both of these.
This year, we are able to offer the following tracks and combinations from which campers might choose:
- Musical Theatre
- Band and Choir
- Band and Theatre
- Choir and Musical Theatre
- Theatre and Musical Theatre
Who can come to camp?
Students currently enrolled in grades 8-12 are welcome at camp this year.
What does my registration fee include?
Admission for two to the camp performance on Friday, one camp t-shirt, one HU SMT mask, any supplies required for your sessions selected by 6/2, lunch on Thursday, and both meals (lunch and dinner) on Friday.
Registration and Cost
Total cost for camp, including deposit: $275
To reserve your spot in this year’s camp, click here.
Registration Deadline May 24. Deposits are fully refundable through 5/24/21.
All fees due by 6/1.
- Department: School of Music & Theatre
- Contact Email: email@example.com