Heidelberg University, located in Tiffin, Ohio, is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the immediate need for an Associate Director of Financial Aid. This position is in the University Enrollment Management department. Heidelberg University offers a strong liberal arts curriculum and professional education programs with the mission of personal, intellectual, and professional development, leading to a life of purpose with distinction.
Reporting to the Director of Financial Aid, the Associate Director of Financial Aid is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Financial Aid awarding process and is a key member of the Enrollment Management team. The person in this position has direct hands-on work with electronic delivery of critical information in the financial aid award process with prospective families, state and federal agencies.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience, qualifications and abilities, including:
- A bachelor’s degree and 4-6 years of successful experience in a college or university financial aid operation.
- Experience working with an integrated database, Banner (preferred) or other CRM.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of state and federal financial aid procedures and regulations.
- Experience with reporting systems; Argos preferred.
- Understanding of financial aid awarding process.
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge and appreciation for a liberal arts tradition.
- Commitment and a demonstrated record of academic excellence with professional and personal integrity.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication and problem- solving skills.
- A demonstrated work ethic that promotes teamwork, enhances creativity and motivation, and builds consensus in a high-energy and high-task environment.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
In addition, the ideal candidate will model Heidelberg University’s core values of integrity, honesty, humility, transparency, respectfulness, diversity, caring, loyalty, and accountability in all work.
Candidates should upload a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and professional references.
How to Apply
For consideration, complete the online application.
Expected Closing Date
Review of candidates will begin immediately and will continue until the position has been filled.
Heidelberg University is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply for all postings.