Heidelberg University, located in Tiffin, Ohio, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Custodian. Heidelberg University offers a strong liberal arts curriculum and professional education programs with the mission of personal, intellectual, and professional development, leading to a life of purpose with distinction.
The Custodian is a full-time support staff level position. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience, including:
- Thorough knowledge of general custodial / janitorial work.
- Experience operating a variety of janitorial equipment including, but not limited to, vacuum, floor scrubbers, shampooers, and buffers.
- Ability to work both independently as well as cooperatively in a team setting.
- Exceptional self-motivation and ability to work quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with staff and all offices across campus.
- A commitment to support the University’s mission and values.
In addition, the ideal candidate will model Heidelberg University’s core values of integrity, honesty, humility, transparency, respectfulness, diversity, caring, loyalty, and accountability in all work. The successful candidate will have one (1) to three (3) years of successful work experience.
Scheduling options include:
- Full time weekends only
- Full time including weekends
For consideration, complete the online application.