At Heidelberg University we believe students from all economic backgrounds should have the opportunity to invest in an education that will empower their future. Over 97% of Heidelberg students receive some form of financial assistance
The Financial Aid Office provides financial assistance and related resources to help students and their families determine the best approach for covering the cost of their education.
Financial aid is available based upon your need, determined by information provided on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Costs & Fees
2020-2021 Direct Charges
- Tuition | $31,700
- Room & Board | $10,900
- Technology Fee | $600
- Total Direct Charges = $43,200
2020-2021 Part-time Tuition
Tuition per credit hour | $900
- Books | $1,500
- Personal & Travel | $1,500
Not sure how much financial aid you need? Heidelberg’s supportive financial aid staff will work one-on-one with you and your family to determine your family's share of educational costs, identify any available financial aid, and offer resources to help streamline the process of obtaining aid. You can also check out:
- Net Price Calculator: This tool is designed to give you an estimate of financial aid eligibility and costs.
- FastWeb: We are a proud FastWeb member where over 3 billion dollars of scholarships are available.
- Scholarships.com: Search for scholarships and grants that match your needs.
We don’t take your investment in us lightly, so we are dedicated to showing potential students and their families that we are invested in them—from the very start.
Questions? Please contact the Financial Aid Office at 419-448-2293 or firstname.lastname@example.org.