Saturday was a big day for ’Berg seniors Megan Vesely and Ryan Shock. As students and alumni celebrated Viva Las Heidelberg Homecoming 2022, Megan and Ryan were crowned 2022 Homecoming Royalty, as selected by students. Their selection was announced at halftime of Heidelberg’s win vs. Marietta.
Megan is a business marketing major from Louisville, Ohio. She was nominated by Kappa Psi Omega, Nu Sigma Alpha Heid Babes and Berg Enactus.
Ryan is an exercise science major with a sport management minor from Rockaway, Ohio. He was nominated by the Heidelberg Football Team.
The entire Homecoming Court greeted the campus community as they rode in the Homecoming Parade down Greenfield Street. After the parade, Ryan suited up and headed to Hoernemann Stadium to meet his Student Prince teammates on the field.
This year’s Homecoming Court also included:
• Hannah Blasinsky, a criminology major with psychology and business minors from Willoughby, Ohio, nominated by the Heidelberg Softball Team.
• Clay Bowden, a biology major with environmental science and German minors from Defiance, Ohio, nominated by Delta Sigma Chi
• Ethan Campbell, a computer science major with business and music minors from Fostoria, Ohio, nominated by the Marching Band
• Celia DeTray, a music education major from Oak Harbor, Ohio, nominated by Delta Sigma Chi
• Jeanna Fullom, a biology major with a business minor from Lima, Ohio, nominated by the ACS Chemistry Club and the Student Alumni Association
• Maximillian Hatty, a computer science major from Trenton, Michigan, nominated by Nu Sigma Alpha
• Lexi Langwasser, a health science major from Reynoldsburg, Ohio, nominated by the Heidelberg Women’s Soccer Team
• Jayce Porter, a music performance and voice double major from Charlton, Massachusetts, nominated by the Marching Band.
Congratulations, one and all!