Heidelberg alumnus Jeremy Harrison recently hosted ‘Berg Marketing professor Dr. Salil Khetani on his podcast, The Savvy Marketer.
Jeremy, who graduated in 2000, is the founder and CEO of Spire, a digital marketing agency with offices in Tiffin, Ashland and Medina. Spire assists small to mid-sized companies with their expertise in Marketing Strategy and Execution, Targeted Digital Advertising, Account-Based Marketing and Employee Recruiting and Hiring.
The most recent podcast in The Savvy Marketer focused on “The Secret to Reaching and Hiring Gen Z.” Salil shared his expertise on a number of topics with Jeremy around the theme “Gen Z and the Way They Communicate.” Salil broke down the theme by specifically addressing the following topics, based on his personal and professional expertise:
• Journey to Becoming a Professor
• Passion for Stand-Up Comedy
• How Generational Lines are Drawn
• Differences Between Gen Z and Millennials
• How Gen Z Communicates Online
• TikTok is the New MTV
• The Secret to Reaching Gen Z
• Does Gen Z Like Collaboration?
• Advice for Employers: Hiring Gen Z
You can check out the podcast here.