The following information is available of archival communication pertaining to COVID-19.
The following messaged have been communicated to the campus community in response to COVID-19.
- 07/02/2020: Responsible Restart: Heidelberg Reopening Plan
- 06/19/2020: Responsible Restart: Heidelberg Campus Re-Opening and Return to Work Reminders
- 06/10/2020: Responsible Restart: Heidelberg Campus REVISED Building Re-Opening and Return to Work Plan
- 05/29/2020: Responsible Restart: Heidelberg Campus Reopening / Return to Work Plan
- 05/19/2020: Heidelberg University Institutional Reopening Plan
- 05/19/2020: August 29 Commencement
- 04/06/2020: CNIT's Remote Technology Setup Guide
- 04/01/2020: Parkhurst Launches Online Grocery Ordering, Pick-up & Delivery for Heidelberg Community
- 03/23/2020: Bookstore, Office Services Hours, Package Pick-up
- 03/20/2020: Bookstore, Office Services Hours, Package Pick-up
- 03/20/2020: Locking of Campus Buildings
- 03/18/2020: COVID-19 Academic Affairs Campus Update
- 03/17/2020: Coronavirus Update: Online Classes Now Starting Monday, March 23 / Move-Out Information
- 03/16/2020: Coronavirus Update: Heidelberg University Campus Closing as of March 22, 2020
- 03/13/2020: COVID-19 Update
- 03/13/2020: Academic Affairs Leadership Team Update
- 03/12/2020: OAC Spring Sports Season Canceled
- 03/11/2020: Heidelberg University Precautionary Measures
- 03/06/2020: President Huntington's Message for the Campus Community
- 03/06/2020: Message about the Tianjin Normal University Partnership
- 06/09/2020: First Year Common Experience Cancelled
- 05/14/2020: Applying for CARES Act Emergency Relief Funds
- 05/13/2020: Owen Center Distance Learning Survey
- 04/24/2020: Online Summer Classes
- 04/16/2020: Housing Selection Update
- 04/16/2020: Update on Planning for Alternative Commencement Ceremony
- 04/07/2020: Student Emergency Support Fund
- 03/26/2020: Room and Board (meals) Refunds Posted in Student OASIS Accounts
- 03/26/2020: Instructions for Pass/Fail and Withdraw Options
- 03/25/2020: Setting Up Your Remote Connection to Health, Counseling Services
- 03/25/2020: Fall 2020 Student Group Academic Advising Sessions
- 03/24/2020: Student Mental, Physical, and Spiritual Health During COVID-19 Pandemic
- 03/23/2020: Spring 2020 Room & Meals (Board) Refunds Are Underway
- 03/23/2020: Commencement 2020 Understanding and Partial Graduation Fee Refund
- 03/20/2020: Pass/Fail and Withdraw Options
- 03/19/2020: Resources for Students Who Need Internet Connectivity
- 03/15/2020: Meal Availability Beginning Monday, March 16, 2020
- 03/06/2020: Message for Students in the American Junior Year Program
- 03/06/2020: Message for Students Traveling to the Model United Nations Far West Conference
- 04/30/2020: Responsible RestartOhio Info & Heidelberg University Employees
- 04/15/2020: The CARES Act and Heidelberg University
- 04/03/2020: Amended Stay At Home Order & Heidelberg University Employees
- 03/26/2020: Heidelberg University - Notification of a Report of Symptoms
- 03/23/2020: Stay At Home Order & Heidelberg University Employees
- 03/19/2020: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Employee Update (Part 2)
- 03/18/2020: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Employee Update
- 03/12/2020: Employee FAQs
- 03/11/2020: Teaching Continuity Plan & Instructional Support for Faculty
- 04/08/2020: Alumni Weekend 2020 Postponed
- 03/19/2020: Message to Alumni from President Huntington on COVID-19
Mercy Health Flu Clinic (Tiffin, Ohio)
The Mercy Health Tiffin Walk in Care has suspended normal business hours and services provided and has transitioned to the Mercy Health Flu Clinic.
The Flu Clinic is designated for patients with a fever OR have a fever and are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
These symptoms include: cough,shortness of breath, sore throat, headaches, fatigue, muscle and/or body aches, runny or stuffy nose
COVID TESTING IS NOT DONE
Mercy Health Tiffin Flu Clinic
2495 W. Market Street
Tiffin, Ohio 44883
Mercy Health Flu Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
For more information about novel coronavirus, trusted sources of information are listed below.
- World Health Organization
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Seneca County General Health District
- Ways to "Flatten the Curve"
- Mercy Health Monitoring Coronavirus
Mercy Health COVID-19 Hotline (888-700-9011)
- Ohio Department of Health
ODH announced they have opened a call center to answer questions regarding coronavirus. The call center will be open 7 days a week from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm and can be reached at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634).
- Ohio Department of Mental Health
You may also reach out to the Stoner Health & Counseling Center on campus at 419-448-2041. Students should call the before going, if experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 novel coronavirus.
Contact info for key personnel on campus
Janelle Baldosser, Director of Stoner Health & Counseling Center: email@example.com, 419-448-2042
Chris Abrams, Dean of Student Affairs: firstname.lastname@example.org, 419-448-2062
Julie Arnold, Director of International Affairs & Studies: email@example.com, 419-448-2953
Bryan Smith, Interim Vice President for Academic Affairs & Provost: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: July 2, 10:00 AM EDT
This page will be updated as/if necessary.